Javier Del Pozo, MD PhD
Javier Del Pozo, MD PhD, is a specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Doctor in Medicine and Surgery with honors from the University of Barcelona (UB). His area of expertise focuses on gynecological surgery, and for more than 30 years, is recognized internationally for the practice of gynecological surgery through laparoscopy.
In his career include:
- President of the European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy ESGE International Expert Meeting on Pelvic Floor Disorders (Barcelona, 2002).
- Member of the Board of the European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE, 2001-06).
- President of the Endoscopy Section of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO, 1993-97).
- President of the Endoscopy Section of the Catalan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1997).
- Coordinating Group for the Study and Treatment of Endometriosis (TEAP). Quirón Teknon Hospital (Barcelona).
- Coordinator of the Pelvic Floor Surgery Unit. Quirón Teknon Hospital (Barcelona.
Javier Del Pozo, MD PhD, is also the author of several publications related to the specialty in national and international journals and has participated in numerous national and international conferences and congresses.